The American Society of Fiduciary Education
The American Society of Fiduciary Education is committed to giving Americans the critical financial information they need by providing financial and retirement education courses taught by fiduciaries. Our presenters are all Series 65-licensed fiduciaries and experienced financial professionals with a legal responsibility to always do what is best for you. They’re also dedicated to enriching the lives of the people they teach. Our goal is to be the go-to resource for those seeking well-rounded, unbiased financial information.
OUR ORGANIZATION IS PROUD TO COMMIT TO THE FOLLOWING FIVE FIDUCIARY PRINCIPLES:
- We will always put our clients’ best interests first.
- We will always act with prudence, skill, care, diligence and good professional judgment.
- We will not mislead clients, and we will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- We will always avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will always fully disclose and fairly manage any unavoidable conflicts in our clients’ favor.